Three Weeks to Wed by Ella Quinn

Three Weeks To Wed - Ella Quinn

First off, I’ll say that although I was gifted a copy of this story in exchange for an honest review I just had to get a copy for myself because that cover is absolutely gorgeous! Jon Paul is an amazing artist and this is a book I just had to have if nothing else for the art on the cover.

Ok, so about the story. Lady Grace and the Earl of Worthington meet at an inn and even though she knows who he is from the get-go, she doesn’t introduce herself as past acquaintances because she’s already made plans to seduce him and she thought if he knew who she was he would ruin her plans. He on the other had, feels instant attraction and sparks fly when they start up a conversation.

The story in itself was sweet and romantic however I can understand why some may feel their relationship felt rushed. Also, defeating the so-called villain didn’t feel climactic and there was not much of an obstacle to overcome to reach their HEA but in hindsight I don’t think that was needed as it was more about a couple getting to know each better and deciding to spend their lives together. If anything, I think the story was a bit too long and it could have been formatted to a much shorter version but aside from that it was a nice and entertaining read