QUANTUM: Red Rock Alien Mail Order Brides #1, Intergalactic Dating Agency #4 by Erin Kellison

Quantum: Red Rock Alien Mail Order Brides 1 (Intergalactic Dating Agency) - Erin Kellison

This story grappled me from beginning to end and if it wasn’t because life got in the middle of my reading I would have been able to finish it in only one sitting.

Sophia West would do anything to find her missing brother. He got missing since the day he was supposed to meet with one fancy Mr. Businessman and so far all authorities have brushed her off and have done nothing to help in her search. As fate would have it, she catches the eye of thief-for-hire Tey Raider and soon after their lives are changed in a way neither of them thought possible.

This story has the best scifi elements: aliens, secret societies, humanoids, bred ex-soldiers, and of course innocent humans that get caught in the cross-fire of what seems to be an imminent war. I love how the author was able to create a whole other world without losing sight that the characters were still on Earth, all within such a few pages. There was not so much of a romance and the ending needed more detailing but I think that’s because this is a series/serial and we’ll be hearing more about this world. 4 stars.

** I was gifted a copy of this story in exchange for an honest review**