Scandal's Daughters by Eva Devon, Christi Caldwell, Elizabeth Essex, Anthea Lawson, and Erica Ridley

Scandal's Daughters - Christi Caldwell, Eva Devon, Elizabeth Essex, Anthea Lawson, Erica Ridley

I've said it before and I'll say it again, an anthology is the best way to get to know authors if you didn't know them before. I got this particular one because I'm a super fan of one the authors but I'm ever so glad I got to know the work of the others as well.

Only for Her Honor by Christi Caldwell~ Eve is trying to escape from the sin's of her family while Lucas is trying to survive in a whole that is giving him no reasons to live. More than scandalous this is was a story that tugged to the heart and hit in all the right places.

Sleepless in a Scandal by Eve Devon~ The least thing the Marques of Talbot wants is to get married. The only thing Felicity is trying to accomplish is find a suitable husband for herself and all of her sisters. This story was a bit on the lighter and funnier side. The relationship may feel a little rushed but I think given the circumstances it was totally understandable.

A Fine Madness by Elizabeth Essex ~ Elspeth has lived a very sheltered albeit strict life a the hands of her two old maiden aunts. However once she gets the chance to visit her father's sister, she fulfills her lifetime wish of seeing more than the village where she's lived all her life. I believe this one was the longest of all the stories and perhaps the least spicier.

I didn't want to give anything away when it came to the stories themselves but I do believe the set as a whole will any historical romance lover plenty satisfied.

** I was gifted a copy of this story from the author at no cost to me and volunteered to read it; this is my honest opinion and given without any influence by the author or publisher **