Review: Rock God (Hearts of Metal Book 3) by Brooklyn Ann ~ 4 out of 5 stars!

Rock God (Hearts of Metal Book 3) - Brooklyn Ann

This story had the perfect balance of sexy, sweetness and romance. The romance felt so real that I could see myself falling for a guy like Dante, regardless of his occupation. I loved that although protective and assertive he was never domineering and always kept in mind she a mind of her own ~~ Love me a man that never forgets that fact ~~
Shayna although shy by all standards, she was no meek mouse. She obviously had a troubled past but once she decided to leave that life behind she knew she could start anew. You could tell from the get go she was smarter than she even gave herself credit.

The story itself kept a very nice flow and steady peace, which was probably why the romance didn’t feel rushed. And, have I mentioned the romance? I just cannot get past how the relationship blossomed and how he handled those bumps that got in the way.

I’ve read other genres by this author and thought they were pretty good so I thought I’d give this one a try. Though part of a series it can be read as a stand alone. It was definitely worth trying and I cannot wait to see what comes next.

*** I received this book from the author at no cost to me and I volunteered to read it; this is my honest opinion and given without any influence by the author or publisher.***