Arc Review: Rescued by the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey, #1) by Nina Croft

Rescued by the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins’ Sexy Space Odyssey) - Nina Croft

I’ll start by saying this: H-O-T! Because it was. It was sexy, funny, and actually pretty interesting for such a short story. Ruby was an every-day woman that dreamed of traveling to other planets and when her dream became true it was definitely not the way she had wished it was going to be. Now this is an erotica more than a romance so if you’re going to read it don’t think there are going to be many tender moments and be prepared to read about a woman ready to live every moment as if it was her last (because it very well could be), threesomes, sex-crazed aliens, and insanely hot humans.

My 3-star rate is because I think stories that deal with rape and violence towards sex slaves have to be set up in a very specific way otherwise those issues may look as trivialized and it may look as if they are not being taken seriously and to me that was a problem in this story.

*** I received this book from the author at no cost to me and I volunteered to read it; this is my honest opinion and given without any influence by the author or publisher.***