Arc review: Saving the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins Sexy Space Odyssey #3) by Nina Croft

Saving the Space Pirate (Ruby Robbins’ Sexy Space Odyssey) - Nina Croft

Third and final installment in the fast-paced, action-packed, sometimes incongruous but still funny at others saga.

Ruby and Killian live another day only to find themselves back in the lion’s den, attempting to complete another suicide rescue mission, only this time Killian is no longer a pirate but a man with a purpose and a sense of honor. Against all odds, the mission is a success, there are more surprises along the way, and Ruby and Killian find some kind of HFN.

I thought the serial as a whole was pretty interesting, if only there would have been more story as opposed to so much insta-lust and gratuitous sex then I would have liked it more. Then again this is more of an erotica so I'll take it as is and I'm sure other readers will enjoy it much more.

*** I received this book from the author at no cost to me and I volunteered to read it; this is my honest opinion and given without any influence by the author or publisher.***