Book review: Hot Winter Nights: A Racy Regency Christmas Collection

Hot Winter Nights - Tammy Andresen, Amy Rose Bennett, Heather Boyd, Dawn Brower, Amanda Mariel, Nina Mason, Christina McKnight, Lauren Smith

Lovely Christmastide stories from start to finish! I loved how each story described the Holidays in its own unique way and yet they shared one unique trait. It was like partaking of one grand feast only at different locations.
I think what’s best about reading collections is that even if you don’t love one story you can always jump to the next one without breaking pace (or your budget) but always ending up feeling satisfied with your read.
I read all the stories in this set and I’ll be honest, some had a much more complete storyline as well as complex plot and characters for such short stories I had to rate them higher than others; however that Christmasy and romantic feeling was consistent through and through each one of them. So in short, if you are in the mood for a spicy Christmas read that will get you ready for the Holidays, then this set is your fix.

** I received this book from one of the authors at no cost to me and I volunteered to read it; this is my honest opinion and given without any influence by the author or publisher. **

To celebrate the release of this must-read anthology, the authors are holding a giveaway. The grand prize is an e-book of Hot Winter Nights, plus one other book by each of the eight authors (that’s nine free books, romance fans!). Two copies of Hot Winter Nights as second and third prizes.

The giveaway ends Oct. 10, so enter now so you don’t miss out.

Check out the Release Day Blitz and Giveaway link here: